Giggity is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild. We are a fun, knowledgeable and interactive group of people of all age groups. We have steadily risen in the ranks as a competitive progression guild, and we are looking to push higher with each tier.
As a raiding guild that raids 2 days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives. We do, however, expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Having raid awareness.
- Being online 15 minutes before raids.
- Marking your attendance on the in-game calendar, and posting out on the forums if you are going to miss a raid.
- Being vocal.
- Being a team player.
- Being competitive. Take pride in your gear and understand your class and the encounters.
- Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers or aoeing everything in sight. They are about mechanics, and us, as a raid, doing the mechanics properly.
- Quick wipe recovery. Do not lay on the floor waiting for someone else to res you. Run back, buff up, eat, and let's go!
- Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives.
- Being mature. Please do not whine about loot or wiping. We are fair about loot, and wiping happens.
Officers: Jibberjabbér, Laion (Morei), Nexa, Tuna and Crouton